Spadel is a market leader in bottled water in Benelux and Bulgaria, and a regional leader in Alsace. It makes innovative strategic choices.
The company has always advocated its vision for more sustainable regional brands, enabling it to continue its solid growth and create local jobs.
Number of shares
The number of shares representing the capital is 4,150,350.
Pursuant to the laws on transparency declarations, and in particular Article 15 of the Law of 2 May 2007, the company provides the following financial information:
- total share capital: EUR 5,000,000
- total number of shares conferring voting rights: 4,150,350
- total number of voting rights (= denominator): 4,150,350
- existing statutory thresholds: 1% and 3% (Art. 8 of the articles of association)
The contact person for the transparency declaration is the General Counsel.
Rights attached to shares
Right to dividend payment
All shares representing the share capital have the same rights.
- In accordance with Article 21 of the articles of association, each share entitles its holder to one vote;
- Spadel SA has not issued any other class of shares such as non-voting shares or preferred shares;
- In accordance with the relevant provisions of the Companies and Associations Code, the voting rights attached to the Spadel shares held by the company itself or the subsidiaries it directly controls are suspended.
The financial institution providing the company’s financial service is:
Issuer Relations Department
Boulevard du Roi Albert II, 1
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel :+32 (0) 2 337 59 00
Fax : +32 (0) 2 337 54 46
Our strategy is based on innovation, operational excellence, and sustainable development: regionally established products with a reduced carbon footprint!
2021 key figures
Despite inflationary cost pressure, the Spadel Group is performing well, both financially and in the field of sustainability, but remains cautious about the outlook for 2022.
in operating income (EBIT)
in net profit
Publication of 2022 annual results
2022 annual report
Ordinary General Meeting
Payment of the dividend (coupon no. 24)
Publication of 2023 half-year results
Documents and reports
This section contains our latest annual and half-yearly reports as well as detailed financial information.
|Rapport annuel 2019||Download|
|Comptes statutaires Spadel SA 2018||Download|
|Rapport financier semestriel 2018||Download|
|Rapport annuel 2018||Download|
|Comptes statutaires Spadel SA 2017||Download|
|Rapport financier semestriel 2017||Download|
|Rapport annuel 2017||Download|
|Comptes statutaires Spadel SA 2016||Download|
|Rapport financier semestriel 2016||Download|
|Rapport annuel 2016||Download|
Regulated press releases
|Résultats de la réouverture de l’OPA||Download|
|Prospectus d’OPA volontaire de Finances & Industries SA sur toutes les actions de Spadel SA - 2015||Download|
|Lettre de Spadel SA aux actionnaires nominatifs dans le cadre de l’OPA||Download|
|Lettre de Spadel SA aux actionnaires nominatifs dans le cadre de la réouverture de l’OPA||Download|